Cardiff Away / Good Friday Fixtures

This sums up train travel in this country.

3 tickets from London Kings Cross to Cardiff Central £160.05
3 tickets to travel from Grantham via London Kings Cross to Cardiff Central arriving at the same time £83.10. We already have our tickets from Newcastle to London Kings Cross so it's worked out cheaper for us to buy twice from Grantham to London.

This sums up train travel in this country.

3 tickets from London Kings Cross to Cardiff Central £160.05
3 tickets to travel from Grantham via London Kings Cross to Cardiff Central arriving at the same time £83.10. We already have our tickets from Newcastle to London Kings Cross so it's worked out cheaper for us to buy twice from Grantham to London.

It's ridiculous. I've booked sunderland to London > London to Cardiff (which is more expensive than the sunderland leg) on the way down but not booked anything coming back for the Saturday yet. Looking at possibly travelling back via the Midlands however I hate the Birmingham to Newcastle route

It's ridiculous. I've booked sunderland to London > London to Cardiff (which is more expensive than the sunderland leg) on the way down but not booked anything coming back for the Saturday yet. Looking at possibly travelling back via the Midlands however I hate the Birmingham to Newcastle route
I’ve booked Cardiff to Bristol Parkway, Bristol Parkway to Peterborough as it’s the cheapest way of getting to London as we’re already booked on the 15:00 from London to Newcastle.

Nearer one’s being Crewe and The Saudi’s which is another 2 points
No, in addition to the ones above I've done Preston, Blackburn, Coventry, QPR, Sheff Wed, Leicester, Stoke and Birmingham this season. Not sure if you are having a dig at me here but i've been to every game possible this season that my points would allow.

roughly out same time. Still 4 (postal) days to go mate - you'll be alreet

TBF, thats not bad considering its 330 miles each way, Easter weekend, with two home games in the space of 6 days
Shame it won't be full but it's really not bad at all, considering those things and LLLLLLD.

Back