Car Dashboard lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news! Thanks to complaining, they are doing all the work for free under the warranty so I won't have to pay a penny :D

Big big thank you and virtual hugs to everyone who has posted on here and helped me get it sorted.

Excellent news, petal! :D

Good news! Thanks to complaining, they are doing all the work for free under the warranty so I won't have to pay a penny :D

Big big thank you and virtual hugs to everyone who has posted on here and helped me get it sorted.

I'm so glad that you got it sorted. Did the Service Manager sort it out?

Great news, only f***ing right btw, should have been a non-thread the minute they told you it was covered and to bring it in mind, wonder if someone has been on here from Jennings and didn't fancy the wrath of the mighty SMB ?!

I'm so glad that you got it sorted. Did the Service Manager sort it out?

He did. The man I was speaking to today was nice and friendly :)

Should add as well, a special mention to Enterprise car rental in Birtley.

I rang and explained I needed a car for work immediately and as cheap as possible and could they help. The lass booked it in straight away and came to my house and took me to the office to finish the paperwork and pay for it. They rang me just to check I was ok with the car. Then this afternoon, I've dropped the hire car back off and and they gave me a lift up to Jennings. Dead canny people in there and it's been no hassle. Worth a look if you need to rent a car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Should add as well, a special mention to Enterprise car rental in Birtley.

I rang and explained I needed a car for work immediately and as cheap as possible and could they help. The lass booked it in straight away and came to my house and took me to the office to finish the paperwork and pay for it. They rang me just to check I was ok with the car. Then this afternoon, I've dropped the hire car back off and and they gave me a lift up to Jennings. Dead canny people in there and it's been no hassle. Worth a look if you need to rent a car.
I knew the Sandies would come good

So you flashed yer boobies and he caved in. Well done!

Seriously though, glad you got sorted out. Main dealers are lovely people... when they want you to buy a car, that is. 'Cher ching! Now f-off!'

Glad you got there in the end i know a couple of lads work in the parts dept at shields jennings, good lads, usually jobsworth managers who try and pull stunts to save a what they think is a free repair (even though youve paid for a warranty). I wouldnt need a waranty anyway as i do my own repairs but certainly wouldnt recommend one as iv heard things like the bother you have had before.

Did they say exactly what was wrong anyway? E.g new alternator, faulty wiring etc.

Did they say exactly what was wrong anyway? E.g new alternator, faulty wiring etc.

He just said it was the alternator and never mentioned wiring. Never saw him when I picked it up as the lass in the office had the keys ready for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back