Burnley score predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we can scrape a 1-1 draw that would be good. But I fear we are unable to put games to bed by putting teams to bed. Finishing them off. We don't have the tactics suitable for a team who looks to win games. It is too defensive-minded. To orientated with possession in mind but not doing much with it. Staying back and parking the bus. We don't get at teams. I fear Burnley may win this one 2-1.

If we can scrape a 1-1 draw that would be good. But I fear we are unable to put games to bed by putting teams to bed. Finishing them off. We don't have the tactics suitable for a team who looks to win games. It is too defensive-minded. To orientated with possession in mind but not doing much with it. Staying back and parking the bus. We don't get at teams. I fear Burnley may win this one 2-1.
no it wouldn't if we cant beat the likes of them away we are in deep shit

Fuck all this negativity, Burnley can't score goals and as we all know effort often counts for fuck all in the PL.

1-3 with us missing a couple of sitters which would have made it even more. We are long overdue a win and they will be coming at us in front of their home crowd which will suit Gus' set up. It's just getting the right team out and making subs at the right times if necessary. We have to start getting results against teams like this so that the hard work against the top 6 isn't wasted.

Fuck all this negativity, Burnley can't score goals and as we all know effort often counts for fuck all in the PL.

1-3 with us missing a couple of sitters which would have made it even more. We are long overdue a win and they will be coming at us in front of their home crowd which will suit Gus' set up. It's just getting the right team out and making subs at the right times if necessary. We have to start getting results against teams like this so that the hard work against the top 6 isn't wasted.
you would think there real Madrid the way some are going on

Hard one to predict...
First one to score wins the game i guess.
Burnley have only scored once in 4 games.

Early days, but if we just roll over to another defeat against a poor side, then people will rightly have concerns. I know we normally struggle in these games, but we need to stop this trend. If our players perform, we will beat Burnley. Time to start winning games like this.

[QUOTEE"chopsfc007, post: 18688661, member: 24216"]you would think there real Madrid the way some are going on[/QUOTE]
Think its more people not having confidence in us, rather than thinking Burnley are good. Would love to see us force the issue and make them worry about us. Johnson, giacc and alvarez, behind wickham. Let them worry about us. Surely that 4 should cause them problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back