Burnley score predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think we will get beat I'm afraid. 1-0
They will be desperate to get off the mark with a win and we are the perfect opponents for them to do that.
(QPR for instance all over again).
Don't mean to sound like @SAFC 2012, but can't see anything else.
haway mate everyone has a bad day and today may be yours so keep yaa chin up and be a supporter from the heart only .. so lead with yaa heart not your head cos i do same now.. heart only if not this club will put you in mental home ....ohh forgot bfc 1 safc 3 jonno 2 - oshea header - from the heart mate ..

i am tipping 3-1 to safc in the smb prediction league and sky super six. i expect maximum points. never felt this confident since the start of the season

we are better in every position than burnley, imo and we will prove it come saturday. mind you i would like burnley to stay up. more northern teams the better

burnley have scored 1 goal this season

we will cruise to a 2 goal victory, nothing to worry about at all & kick start our season with a comfortable win , stoke & swansea will be harder games

Think we will get beat I'm afraid. 1-0
They will be desperate to get off the mark with a win and we are the perfect opponents for them to do that.
(QPR for instance all over again).
Don't mean to sound like @SAFC 2012, but can't see anything else.

Agree with this. Can see a hard fought one nil win for them. Goal from a poorly defended set piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back