Burnley fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm in North and yes they did :lol: :lol:

The ss was utter shit today
May be utter shit, but other than the SS or the SWC the rest of the stadium produced absolutely zero atmosphere.
And the amount of fans leaving from 80 minutes onwards - what the fuck is that all about?
I live in southampton so goto loads more aways than home - I haven't witnessed that sort of exodus anywhere!

May be utter shit, but other than the SS or the SWC the rest of the stadium produced absolutely zero atmosphere.
And the amount of fans leaving from 80 minutes onwards - what the fuck is that all about?
I live in southampton so goto loads more aways than home - I haven't witnessed that sort of exodus anywhere!
Yes but the whole point of the ss was that's where the singers went to sing. So why aren't they singing then?

Swc was much better before the ss came into being

Yes but the whole point of the ss was that's where the singers went to sing. So why aren't they singing then?

Swc was much better before the ss came into being
I used to think it was a good idea moving the away fans, and when I come up I always go SWC, but today having to sit in the NE corner for the first time I've changed my opinion, and moving the away fans has been to the detriment of atmosphere.
There are plenty in the SS /SWC who try and have a go, but obviously loads who went in there just to contribute fuck all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back