Bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Handwich

Striker
Is it me or has there been an alarming rise lately of filmed bullying. I know it's gone on forever, but recently it seems to have taken an upward spiral, to the point where the ones doing the bullying must know it's being filmed, yet seem to revel in some kind of false celebrity that it briefly brings, before the inevitable knock on the door from the police.
Surely if your gonna break the law, the first rule must be to make sure no-one sees you. These fuckers are blatently parading themselves. I despair, i really do. :cry:

People were doing it as soon as videophones came out

There was a video going round school of some lad smashing another lad'a head off a brick wall iirc

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it's 100x worse now

Take the phones and incinerate them

Is it me or has there been an alarming rise lately of filmed bullying. I know it's gone on forever, but recently it seems to have taken an upward spiral, to the point where the ones doing the bullying must know it's being filmed, yet seem to revel in some kind of false celebrity that it briefly brings, before the inevitable knock on the door from the police.
Surely if your gonna break the law, the first rule must be to make sure no-one sees you. These fuckers are blatently parading themselves. I despair, i really do. :cry:

Recent ones of young lasses being surrounded and beaten up, to the enjoyment of the baying mob, are sickening like. I that was my daughter on the floor, I'd be out for blood.

Recent ones of young lasses being surrounded and beaten up, to the enjoyment of the baying mob, are sickening like. I that was my daughter on the floor, I'd be out for blood.

Sadly the ***** who perpetrate such things are protected by law

Ideally they'd be incinerated with their phones but child executions are frowned upon these days

People were doing it as soon as videophones came out

There was a video going round school of some lad smashing another lad'a head off a brick wall iirc

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it's 100x worse now

Take the phones and incinerate them

The kids or the phones?

little shit should thank his lucky stars the fat lad could'nt get him all the way up or he would have ate a powerbomb rather than half a faceplant

(wrestling forum this shite)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back