Bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems to be a trend of social media retribution going on at the minute, seen two this week where they've posted the bully's address, family businesses etc.

Recent ones of young lasses being surrounded and beaten up, to the enjoyment of the baying mob, are sickening like. I that was my daughter on the floor, I'd be out for blood.

Apparently it's just part of going to school and you just need to forget about it and crack on according to some of the nuggets on here!!

No, I was the documentary film maker who caught it all on tape :lol:
Yes! I can't say I overly enjoyed my time at school.
Or some days even remotely enjoyed it
They can be cruel places. As fortunate as I was to not have a hard time at school, I always find it quite amusing to see the school hard/popular lad doing absolutely nothing with their life! Swings and roundabouts for making what is meant to be the best time of life for others so tragic.

Apparently it's just part of going to school and you just need to forget about it and crack on according to some of the nuggets on here!!

One on one is one thing, but they hunt in packs these days. If the victim fought back, the rest of the bullies' mates would probably jump in. Is not right.

Plus, when I was at school, when someone was on the floor, that was pretty much it over.

Your first mistake is assuming all posters on here have common sense, the second is being a raving h0m0...! see you tomorrow ducky, unless you poorly foot stops you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back