Bruce Bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Well, I don't want to start making excuses but...."

Then spends 5 minutes making excuses and blaming someone else.

Wer had a grate neets sleep

Soupa Sunday is what it's all a boot yer naar

"There are reasons why it has happened – we have lost some of our biggest signings for significant parts of the season – but I don’t want to be making excuses."

Absolutely classic Steven. Makes an excuse then, excuses it by saying he doesn't want to make excuses

I hope that goes to disprove the theory of the Sunderland fans, who I finished 10th with, that my Geordie roots would get in the way of my job.

I'm a professional, you just look at what we've achieved here with Hull in such a short time. I mean we've had a cup final and European football, so maybe the Hull fans have a reason for their expectations to be heightened. However we are little Hull and we just need to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves down, to make sure we aren't in a relegation battle next season.

We just haven't had the breaks these past few months. We've had players out through injury, big players who the chairman bought for big money. One or two refereeing decisions went against us the past few games as well. But these things happen when you're down there. And then we had that business with livermore.

Look, I don't want to make excuses, the chairman has spent big money and we are where we are, the table doesn't lie and we'll just have to dust ourselves down and start again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back