Bruce Bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well ya Knar, I said last week I sacrificed my body playing for Manchester United, wor knees wor nose and wor nose again. They destroyed so much of me body and now they've destroyed me managerial career. Ha'way to greggs man and av wor a pasty"

Well it just goes to show you what can happen when our backs are against the wall.
The lads did tremendously well, every single one of them. After we got the goal we knew they would be at us and they certainly did that but be were resolute and managed to weather the storm and I'm very proud of what we achieved here today.

Reporter :

And thoughts of Newcastle going down?

Well that's a hard one, Newcastle are one of the teams you certainly don't expect to be at the wrong end of the table but everyone knows they will dust themselves down, regroup and be back in the premiership this time next year.

'Ert ther ernd erv ther der, wer ernler Herl ya ner, wor ferns erv gert eberv ther stershern ya ner, kerp fernel ya ner'

'Wern wer fernd ert Lervermer wer snertin kerk, wor wer sherked ya ner, wor dust worserlves dern'

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it just goes to show you what can happen when our backs are against the wall.
The lads did tremendously well, every single one of them. After we got the goal we knew they would be at us and they certainly did that but be were resolute and managed to weather the storm and I'm very proud of what we achieved here today, that's for sure.

Reporter :

And thoughts of Newcastle going down?

Well that's a hard one, Newcastle are one of the teams you certainly don't expect to be at the wrong end of the table but everyone knows they will dust themselves down, regroup and be back in the premiership this time next year, even though those nasty Sunderland fans were awful to them all season, even though an esteemed Geordie got them to tenth once ye knaaaaar.

Tidied ;)

a point of order but i heard his post match press conference last week and he's gone all posh with his 'BBC voice' don't you know...

I've noticed this. Geordies trying to talk posh by over pronouncing their vowels sounds dreadful.

On topic, he could always fall back on "well it's only Hull, they shouldn't have ideas above their station".

He'll be very graceful in relegation before spending the whole summer rolling out the excuses and cliches. Classic Bruce.
Is that before or after he jets off on holiday with Weetabix heed? Seems every close season we get greeted with his fat kite in the papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back