Bricks at the SOL

Sorted a brick at SOL in memory of my Mam, got the certificate thing this morning. I’d have liked to have also included her maiden name (Thornton) but sadly not everything could fit.

No escape for her now, she will no longer be able to turn off her radio in disgust, will have to stay to the end like the rest of us! 🤪

Nice one mate. She’ll be smiling down at you for doing that.

Just carve a brick yourself
He’s not a memorial mason.
Sorted a brick at SOL in memory of my Mam, got the certificate thing this morning. I’d have liked to have also included her maiden name (Thornton) but sadly not everything could fit.

No escape for her now, she will no longer be able to turn off her radio in disgust, will have to stay to the end like the rest of us! 🤪

RIP your mam

How did you organise this for your Mam?
I’ve been waiting for them to become available again so I can get one for my brother.

How did you organise this for your Mam?
I’ve been waiting for them to become available again so I can get one for my brother.

I think I must have hit on lucky, just did a google search for SAFC brick wall and it brought up the link below…

Put details in (after a lot of playing around with the 12 characters per line) and payment went through no problem. Did notice that they not available again though.

I think I must have hit on lucky, just did a google search for SAFC brick wall and it brought up the link below…

Put details in (after a lot of playing around with the 12 characters per line) and payment went through no problem. Did notice that they not available again though.
Thanks 😊 yeah, you must’ve just hit on lucky.

Back