Bricks at the SOL

My mother in law tried to get one for me last Christmas and was told they weren’t doing them.

Not sure if it’s changed since.

Can confirm that the Panel 22 near gate 56 at Roker End has new bricks . Looks like a few places left.

Mine was done in June this year ..

Took ages to get installed . In fact it took 32 weeks tbh from November order to June. Of course they blamed Covid.
Been told bricks are off sale at moment until backlog is cleared. Should be available to order again towards end of this month.
Ive seen the lad who does them . Puts two on... then site in his van for a tab. Then has his lunch .

Last edited:
Can never find mine whenever I look (I did at one time have a certificate telling me where it is but no idea where that is, never mind the brick). Is there an easier way to find out than spending an hour looking for it?

Can confirm that the Panel 22 near gate 56 at Roker End has new bricks . Looks like a few places left.

Mine was done in June this year ..

Took ages to get installed . In fact it took 32 weeks tbh from November order to June. Of course they blamed Covid.

Ive seen the lad who does them . Puts two on... then site in his van for a tab. Then has his lunch .
We don't need no education...... All in all it's just another brick in the wall😉.

Back