Bradley Dack

Turns out to be an awful lot worse than any of us could have imagined - except you of course :lol:

They haven't even got his age right yet silly sausage. :lol:
That website should be blacklisted from here somehow. Absolute shite.
You know the rules mate. Any shite that backs up a point of view must be taken seriously. ;)

I think he was false 9 but didn’t get chance to watch. Two goals for Harrison Jones too in an overall good performance.
Yeah he was false 9 but on occasion was even behind Evans, far from ' leading the line' . Took his tap in well but i thought he was a bit moany and playing within himself . A run out though and tidy enough

Yeah he was false 9 but on occasion was even behind Evans, far from ' leading the line' . Took his tap in well but i thought he was a bit moany and playing within himself . A run out though and tidy enough

He played well. Played some very good balls across the field and always wanted to get the ball moving forward. Always looked to get into a good position. Always looked for the pass. And took his goal well, sharp finish from close range.

Last edited:
He played well. Played some very good balls across the field and always wanted to get the ball moving forward. Always looked to get into a good position. Always looked for the pass. And took his goal well, sharp finish from close range.
Yeah hes was fine for a first time out, but definitely nothing to get over excited about from a player of his knowledge, technique and experience playing u21. Thought Alese was very quiet too but i suppose hes just running the body in .

Thought he did well yesterday. Understand it's only U21's but didn't stop running, always showed for the ball and looking to play the ball forward when he dropped a bit deeper. It's a sad indictment on the team that he may well be the best option up top until the end of the season.

Yeah hes was fine for a first time out, but definitely nothing to get over excited about from a player of his knowledge, technique and experience playing u21. Thought Alese was very quiet too but i suppose hes just running the body in .

His effort and positioning as well as quality on the ball wouldn't go amiss in our team right now.

Agreed regarding Alese.

The best strikers performance of the season was him against Southampton at home. Was brilliant, linked up play well, encouraged and organised the young lads, scored a good goal.

There’s obvious ability there but he’s just a sicknote.

Back