Bradley Dack

He wasn’t like. He was on £12k per week there. He was also very in demand before signing for us.
He was. He didn't have a club. Was back from a series of bad injuries. He had very little in the way of bargaining power yet you are saying we made him our highest earner. What part of that makes any sense or sounds likely?

A fine example of why sometimes managers maybe shouldn't be in charge of signings there's no way he part of the model.

More like TM pushing for it that's not a dig at TM btw I loved the biscuit chomping fucker

A fine example of why sometimes managers maybe shouldn't be in charge of signings there's no way he part of the model.

More like TM pushing for it that's not a dig at TM btw I loved the biscuit chomping fucker
moogy'll've known the risks with his injuries there but prollies reckoned on him being a positive influence on the bairns there. him being a model pro, keeping fit, looking presentable and not letting his off the field antics distract him from the job he's paid to do ffs

I thought he had something about him the couple of times I remember him being on the pitch, looked sharp in the box & made some great runs (though obviously we never passed to him)

Back