Borussia Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is sad and alarming to see them capitulate this season, an absolutely massive club with incredible supporters.
Now this is true, they are a massive club, only club who can match their dedicated and magnificent support is the mags .... Winky

He only got to the Champions League final because the whole of Europe was shite as well. Oh and he only took Mainz to their best ever finish because everyone below them in the league was shite.

I didn't say he was shite like, not sure why posted that

People keep saying it's a bad phrase they're going through. But it's the half way point and they still in this bad phrase. That's a worrying way to think.

Can realistically see them going down. Saw them play Hoffenheim in December and despite winning 1-0 they were awful.

The bottom 4 :eek: What would be the English equivalent of that??!

17Everton (The up and coming team at one point, Hamburg)
18 Liverpool (The had been team Werder)
19 Spurs (The usually top 5 team, Stutt)
20 Manchester City (The recent success Dortmund)

Bayern have just conceded half of their goals against in one game.

Conceding 4 goals in 17 games man. More of a one horse league than pretty much anywhere else.

Bayern have just conceded half of their goals against in one game.

Conceding 4 goals in 17 games man. More of a one horse league than pretty much anywhere else.

PSG and Celtic have at least contrived to make the one-horse races in their respective leagues somewhat interesting.

He only got to the Champions League final because the whole of Europe was shite as well. Oh and he only took Mainz to their best ever finish because everyone below them in the league was shite.

Was that him? I thought it was Thomas Tuchel who did that, I might be wrong like

Agree with your post mind, he is no way over rated although I have no idea what is going on with them this season

Yes, but

Immobile -> 20 million
Aubameyang -> 13 million
Ramos -> 9 million
Mkhitaryan -> 30 million

Not like they didn't have the money to replace them. Klopp is doing a shite job this season, nee two ways about it

Will get sacked/walk away and mags new manager ;) at end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back