Boro forum

Rejecting £15m for Rogers is bordering on stupidity. I don't know a single Boro fan who believe he's worth even half of that. Signed for £1m in the summer from Man City, 30% sell on and he's scored 2 goals in the league this season. When everyone's fit, he doesn't get in the starting 11. Crazy.
Yeah, its hear say mate, i think the final offer from Villa is reported to be around 8 million? plus add on's like appearances over so many years taking the valuation to around the 15 million mark, then you have to take the sell on clause from city which is reported to be around 20%? the deal isn't worth it for a player who is still young and just starting to show promise.
if Villa come back with a figure between 12-15 million without all the clauses that might not happen?. he will probably leave.
They are trying to unsettle the player through the media which is underhanded, knowing Gibson and how pig headed he can be about this sort of thing, he might tell them to do one completely.

Last edited:

Yeah, its here say mate, i think the final offer from Villa is reported to be around 8 million? plus add on's like appearances over so many years taking the valuation to around the 15 million mark, then you have to take the sell on clause from city which is reported to be around 20%? the deal isn't worth it for a player who is still young and just starting to show promise.
if Villa come back with a figure between 12-15 million without all the clauses that might not happen?. he will probably leave.
They are trying to unsettle the player through the media which is underhanded, knowing Gibson and how pig headed he can be about this sort of thing, he might tell them to do one completely.
It seems very common knowledge that the fee is £15m (Fabrizio Romano is about as ITK as it gets). I'm sure i've seen Rogers has already said he wants to go so it'll just be about getting as much out of the deal as possible you'd think. I still think it's crazy money for a player who hasn't really set the world alight for Blackpool or Boro in this division (yet).

It seems very common knowledge that the fee is £15m (Fabrizio Romano is about as ITK as it gets). I'm sure i've seen Rogers has already said he wants to go so it'll just be about getting as much out of the deal as possible you'd think. I still think it's crazy money for a player who hasn't really set the world alight for Blackpool or Boro in this division (yet).
He’s literally just said it’s a £15m bid but the additional fees are conditional so they may never see it which is why it’s been rejected.

Thanks for sharing
Yep its a wonderful story :confused: ..I wonder who is going to play him in the biopic?ive got bella emberg nailed on to play the love interest... who plays a slag with a heart of cheeseburger and severe myopia for letting him shoot his beads up her musty gorge!

Last edited:
A lot of them seem certain only one team deserved the win, and it wasn't Sunderland.

Obviously the stats seem to tell a completely different story

Back