Boro forum

Blyth

Striker

Seem to be triggered massively by anything Sheffield United do. Also they want Sunderland as far away as possible from the playoffs.

Seem to be triggered massively by anything Sheffield United do. Also they want Sunderland as far away as possible from the playoffs.
Not surprised to be honest, I think we could do them in the play offs IF we were to make it that far.

Have they all got 2 logins?

I don’t blame them, if we get into the play offs we will be in form. If we are in form in the play offs we are a dangerous team to play. Imagine them getting so close to automatics only to cock the play offs up. Lose Carrick, Akpom, Ramsey, Archer and Jones and have to start again.

I don’t blame them, if we get into the play offs we will be in form. If we are in form in the play offs we are a dangerous team to play. Imagine them getting so close to automatics only to cock the play offs up. Lose Carrick, Akpom, Ramsey, Archer and Jones and have to start again.
You’ve just broke my wet dream 😂

I still believe that if you ask all of the teams up there who they’d least like to face in the playoff semis we’d be right up there. We blow hot and cold, but when we blow hot even Fulham couldn’t live with us, and they’re top half of the PL. we’ve got amazing potential in that attack and I wouldn’t like to face us in a one off game.
I can see why Boro wouldn't want us to be in the playoffs. Derbies (and it is one) are a bit of a leveller. Outside of the top two, Boro are the next best team. I reckon we are the team theyd fancy posting least.

Boro Coventry last game. If we are still in the race, I reckon Boro may well throw it.
Another reason we need to be inside the playoff positions going into the last game. Leave everything within our own hands and then take care of business at Preston and it doesn’t matter what others do

We’ve got a lot still to do to make the playoffs mind, win on Tuesday at home to Huddersfield and a result away at West Brom and it’s very much on.

Not really worried about Boro I think over the two legs we’d beat them, even with our striker issues.

Back