Borini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borini would have been nowhere near match fitness probably would have came on if we were winning comfortably not when the game is still in the balance. I think Watmore is better suited as an impact player currently will be between Borini and Lens as to who starts alongside Fletcher at Arsenal.

oh aye, forgot he'd been injured recently. still, a surprise to see lens come on ahead of him who im not ower convinced of

I'd be tempted to play him n watmore upfront in our next game, tell them to chase everything

Difficult though as I think Fletcher has been excellent this season

The lads been injured. Didn't train with the squad until Thursday this week. Absolutely no reason to rush the sexy little fella back.

He's a big part of the squad and will play a big part this season.

The lads been injured and then doesn't get called back after two games of being fit... Maybe he hasn't train enough with Sam? Bit early days to be jumping to these sorts of conclusions

Borini would have been nowhere near match fitness probably would have came on if we were winning comfortably not when the game is still in the balance. I think Watmore is better suited as an impact player currently will be between Borini and Lens as to who starts alongside Fletcher at Arsenal.

wasnt lens brought in as part of the midfield 3 today? I know it was touted that he can play up front when we got him but I see bori I as a better fit if Defoe is out.

It is a nice change though to be discussing positive replacements rather than bemoaning the usual rubbish we have to replace an injured player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back