Borini

Status
Not open for further replies.

waited that long to get him and seems we eventually got him when we cant use him or don't need him.
Ginger messi showing he can be more of an impact sub

If defoe is injured he'll replace him

despite the fact that when defoe got injured watmore was brought on ahead of him?

and then johnson and lens where also brought on ahead of him?

surprised about lens tbh, especialy after recent comments. he doesn't look ower clever either, i'd have borini waay ahead of him

Of course.

We actually have a bench of decent players..as we saw today when the changes helped turn the game. Going forward we have a fair few options..if we can keep it tight at the back we will score enough to keep us safe
we have genuine decent options for a change. would be nice to get him into the team now defoe is possibly crocked. borinis the obvious choice but watmore is now banging on the door. a good headache for BSA to have realy.:cool:

If defoe is injured he'll replace him
would be my choice tbh.

Difficult to accomadate players like Borini, Johnson, Lens and Watmore who are predominantly wide attacking players whilst playing this current 3-5-2 formation as it's all about three central midfielders and two strikers leaving no room for wide attacking midfielders but they act as good impact subs when we need to start imposing ourselves on a game or when we are chasing a game. Allardyce has pulled a blinder with this new set-up imo.

despite the fact that when defoe got injured watmore was brought on ahead of him?

and then johnson and lens where also brought on ahead of him?

surprised about lens tbh, especialy after recent comments. he doesn't look ower clever either, i'd have borini waay ahead of him

Borini would have been nowhere near match fitness probably would have came on if we were winning comfortably not when the game is still in the balance. I think Watmore is better suited as an impact player currently will be between Borini and Lens as to who starts alongside Fletcher at Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back