Boring close season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its good that things have tightened up. It was mental when the Irish lads were in charge. Loose tongues and all that doesn't make for good business.

Don't worry, I can feel that we are plotting a raid with our warchest as we speak. Only a matter of time before we land / swoop / pounce on a target.

Always makes me wonder what is going on with these transfer deals. You hear stuff like plenty going on, hard at work and people working tirelessly behind the scenes, bit that can't surely be the case? What can actually keep them that busy in negotiations, over a working day or week or month? I'm not daft enough to think it's a case of just a phone call or conversation, but there must just be bullshit after bullshit in the "preparing" of bids and contracts to keep them that busy.

Don't know why but I'm not missing it like I normally do. I've managed to get loads of daft jobs done and get back into my fitness. Still got a holiday with the bairns to look forward to aswell. I'm quite relaxed about who we sign. I think the market is probably waiting on one or two big moves to kick it off.
Exactly this. Been working loads and enjoyed the break from the Sunderland stress. Watched the odd copa America and women's World Cup.

i saw Jack Rodwell yesterday morning in his car. He may or may not have been going to meet his team-mates to say his goodbyes, speak to an agent/representative of another club or sign a new improved contract. only time will tell.

i saw Jack Rodwell yesterday morning in his car. He may or may not have been going to meet his team-mates to say his goodbyes, speak to an agent/representative of another club or sign a new improved contract. only time will tell.

Rodwell has been back at the AoL for a couple of week already.

Don't worry, I can feel that we are plotting a raid with our warchest as we speak. Only a matter of time before we land / swoop / pounce on a target.
You missed out raid. I love a good raid me

Edit: I missed the fact you used raid in your first sentence:oops:

....without anyone even dubiously credible posting info.

Have Safc tightened up their leaking valves or is there just nothing going on?

I'd love a few signings but frankly I'd even take a week long kit reveal or some training ground photos at this point in time!

1 big signing this week (not Coates).
1 decent loan in next few days
Free transfer next week (surprise name).

Absolutely no fkng idea like, just trying to cheer you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back