Boring close season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

There will be a huge amount of activity, the club have become very good at keeping things tight.

Relax, sit back and see what happens. You can't influence the outcome so why worry?

Always stuff happening, marra.

It is canny boring without hearing anything, though. Apart from the tools on here, obviously.

Don't know why but I'm not missing it like I normally do. I've managed to get loads of daft jobs done and get back into my fitness. Still got a holiday with the bairns to look forward to aswell. I'm quite relaxed about who we sign. I think the market is probably waiting on one or two big moves to kick it off.

....without anyone even dubiously credible posting info.

Have Safc tightened up their leaking valves or is there just nothing going on?

I'd love a few signings but frankly I'd even take a week long kit reveal or some training ground photos at this point in time!

There must be loads going on behind the scenes or this club is destined for another relegation battle. We know that and the powers that be know that. We can't afford to drop out of the big league now, the prize for being there is just too great.There will be investment, just watch this space.

I wasn't sure if it was quiet or not, as everyone last year who posted about a Borini medical is on my ignore list.

This season is nowhere near as boring as Martin O'Neill's close season. We started the campaign with just Cuellar and Saha as our main two signings.

If the whole Dick saga was anything to go by, I'd say we have irons in a few fires on the quiet...

He left. That was it.we were gutted.
Then from no where, bang!!
He's back...and the club had been working furiously behind the scenes to keep him....

If the whole Dick saga was anything to go by, I'd say we have irons in a few fires on the quiet...

He left. That was it.we were gutted.
Then from no where, bang!!
He's back...and the club had been working furiously behind the scenes to keep him....
Exacary, before he left he targeted areas we needed to improve on and the type of player needed. I've no doubt most of the names mentioned in the press are just guesses and Dick has his own list that we're working on.

The actual season will be, as usual. Going to the match is a chore these days. When's the last time we had a team that actually lifted the place? Phillips n Quinn era I reckon.

There is no news because there is no news. Our budget is tiny and most of it is locked up in the Alvarez deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back