body can only manage 40g of protein at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I still get abs though? Or am i wanting my cake and eating it here.

Cheers mate I will do it this week. Starting tommorow.

Do you have abs already? You can maintain abs while bulking if you're starting lean and aren't a retard about it. Trying to get them both at the same time however, isnt happening

Just thinking out loud, but if (its not true) it were true, it would have been possible body can only process certain amount of grams of fat :lol:

I am currently eating meals containing 104g of protein and feel good.

Just thinking out loud, but if (its not true) it were true, it would have been possible body can only process certain amount of grams of fat :lol:

I am currently eating meals containing 104g of protein and feel good.

If that were the case we wouldn't be typing these messages as we'd be extinct

if that where the case there would be no obesity and people weighting 7 stone would be the same as people weighing 17 stone.

Well I've monitored my weight for the last three weeks and it's pretty much stayed the same. Been lifting 4 times a week. So am I good? Losing fat gaining muscle? Or just not gaining :lol:

Well I've monitored my weight for the last three weeks and it's pretty much stayed the same. Been lifting 4 times a week. So am I good? Losing fat gaining muscle? Or just not gaining :lol:

Depends how long you've been training etc. Do you look different?

stop being a wise arse. abs have nothing to do with fitness anyway. im merely pointing out that I think Ive shed some body fat

It's a joke and in no way a joke at your expense you massive tit :lol:

It's something the BroScienceLife guy said in one of his videos.

I couldn't give a fuck about abs. I like donuts.

Fuck abs. Been sub 8% and just had me permanently hungry. I'd rather be a healthy body fat and actually look like I lift in XL shirts instead of having to shop in the kids section to show of my 14" 'shredded' guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back