Biggest away defeats you have attended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Halloween 5-1, but was on a work freebie in the 1992 bar so the company I was with made it feel even worse.
Still, beer was free.

Thinking back, perez wasn't sent off because otherwise he wouldn't have been dithering around in the middle of his area when Moss Eisley (Cantona) lobbed him! I was screaming that it wasn't a penalty when Nicky Butt jumped over perez, but it was a penna and should've been a sending off every day of the week.
I'd forgotten I was even there, I must have been 23 and I was mortal drunk, can't remember any of that, but I believe you

West ham 5-0 (Midweek )
West Ham 6-0 (Sunday lunchtime)
Derby 6-0 (Cup game)
Leeds 5-0 (Midweek)
Bristol Rovers
Spurs 5-1

I'm sure there's others i've managed to forget .

I watched us get beat off man city 4-0 I thing it was that anyway. City were 2-0 up with in 5 minutes. It was the 15 point season so I think all teams in the league agreed they weren't allowed to use us as a high score as it was a cheat

I watched Doncaster in their dire days and they got beat 11-0 at home. The crowd (me and my mate) were singing all the way up to we're gonna win 9-8 but couldn't fit it in with we're gonna win 12-11

Saturday's disaster was my worst. I was not looking forward to the flight back but by the time I had analyzed all our mistakes the wheels were coming down over Manila. So not all bad news.

Other than that, 2 bad outings at Derby spring to mind (5-1 first game of season and 6-0 League Cup, we were 2-0 down before I had sat down). A 6-0 Sunday afternoon scudding at West Ham in 92/93 was also a low.

That 6_0 defeat in the cup at Derbyshire. The supporters were f***ing amazing/pissed/stupid that night. I remember Mick Harford saying the following day. He had to keep looking at the scoreboard as there was that much noise coming from our end that just to check that Derbyshire were actually winning. Nobody on the internet pissing and moaning that night. My mate was. He was driving and the rest of us were shit faced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back