Biggest away defeats you have attended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

06/09/86 Blackburn 6 -1
Me too. I think it was 6-0 at half time, might be wrong like. Dave Swindlehurst scored a rare goal for us, a screamer.

It was the day after me & my mate got lifted after getting into a fight on a bus on the outskirts of Blackburn on the Friday teatime. My mate got off the bus and threw half a bottle of Brown Ale at a gobshite on the bus. It went through one window, across the bus & out the other side.

That evening I had a piss in a waste paper basket in the waiting room in the police station when I couldn't find the bogs. I digress...

0-6 Away at Derby in the Rumbelows Cup
0-5 Away at Derby first game of the season 1994?
1-4 Away to Boro 1993?
1-4 Away at Preston in 2007

Me too. I think it was 6-0 at half time, might be wrong like. Dave Swindlehurst scored a rare goal for us, a screamer.

It was the day after me & my mate got lifted after getting into a fight on a bus on the outskirts of Blackburn on the Friday teatime. My mate got off the bus and threw half a bottle of Brown Ale at a gobshite on the bus. It went through one window, across the bus & out the other side.

That evening I had a piss in a waste paper basket in the waiting room in the police station when I couldn't find the bogs. I digress...

Top avatar mate, love those dogs

Last edited:
Reactions: DJP
Oh I forgot about that Man U one, when cantina scored that goal they always show, I was at that too.

The chelsea game was not that long since, I think bent scored.
Thinking back, perez wasn't sent off because otherwise he wouldn't have been dithering around in the middle of his area when Moss Eisley (Cantona) lobbed him! I was screaming that it wasn't a penalty when Nicky Butt jumped over perez, but it was a penna and should've been a sending off every day of the week.

8-0 at West Ham in 1968.
Respect sir.:p

Me too. Just getting mesel pulled together after that then Saturday happened.:(
Just remembered the little yellow gadgies they had on that digital screen, and how I wished at the time I had one of those RPGS,s. Carnage. I was thoroughly annoyed to say the least.

Respect sir.:p

Just remembered the little yellow gadgies they had on that digital screen, and how I wished at the time I had one of those RPGS,s. Carnage. I was thoroughly annoyed to say the least.
Got me posts mixed up. I was referring to the Watford game. Really do have issues with technology.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 4-0 (or was it 4-1?) away at Reading under Reidy. Carl Asaba tore us apart that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back