Best Album Of 2016...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I keep switching between AJJ's "The Bible 2" and The Descendents "Hypercaffium Spazzinate".

Get all your posts up and I'll knock it up into a Spotify playlist. Far preferable than having to watch all the YouTube videos!

Mine AOTY is Meilyr Jones - 2013. Haven't stopped returning to that record, think it's one of the best in years.

Hopelessness by anhoni is the best I've heard this year. It's not been a classic year that's for sure. Plenty of decent albums but not much in the way of very good.

Hopelessness by anhoni is the best I've heard this year. It's not been a classic year that's for sure. Plenty of decent albums but not much in the way of very good.

Definitely one of the best.

Does Kate Bush Live count? :lol:

Aw aye, I know what was best for me.

A Tribe Called Quest: we got it from here...

Last edited:
Bowies Black Star. Obviously.

Meilyr Jones and The KVB taking silver and bronze respectively.

Last edited:
Disagree with this. Not much in the way of brand new bands/artists releasing great albums, but a lot of "veterans" have been in top form. It might be the fact this is my first full year using streaming services but it's my favourite year in music for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back