Band shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Pet Shop Boys one back in the day, never went to a concert, but had all their music, so i guess i was eligible to wear it under the SMB convention rules.

Lad I went to school with is the biggest Geordie Shore wanker going. Seen a picture of him on Facebook a couple of years ago of him in a Never Mind The Bollocks singlet, complete with perfectly chiselled upper body, waxed chest and eyebrows, diamond ear rings, fake tan like an oak sideboard and nearly luminous teeth. It was a f***ing disgrace of I'm being honest. I can guarantee he's never heard a Sex Pistols track in his life.

Seen literally the worst shirt of all time in Durham a few weeks back.

Was the same style as a Ramones shirt but had "Geordies" written on the top and something like Beardsley, Shearer, MacDonald and Gazza written around the logo instead of the band names.

Looked all over online to hoy a pic up but can't see it anywhere.

Seen literally the worst shirt of all time in Durham a few weeks back.

Was the same style as a Ramones shirt but had "Geordies" written on the top and something like Beardsley, Shearer, MacDonald and Gazza written around the logo instead of the band names.

Looked all over online to hoy a pic up but can't see it anywhere.
ALS did a Sunderland one I think

watching gogglebox stand up for cancer programme. The girl from Durham is on there wearing an Ozzy osbourne tshirt. Is it a new thing for people to wear band tshirts with no idea of the band they are promoting? Would you wear a band tshirt having no idea of the music that band plays?
The lass your slating came to see my band a few weeks ago and yes she was dancing to our ozzy cover so it seems your the one with no idea of what your talking about.

Can remember Martin Freeman asking Tim Lovejoy to name some Ramone songs about 15 years ago when Lovejoy had a Ramones T-shirt on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back