Band shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbiadini1

Winger
watching gogglebox stand up for cancer programme. The girl from Durham is on there wearing an Ozzy osbourne tshirt. Is it a new thing for people to wear band tshirts with no idea of the band they are promoting? Would you wear a band tshirt having no idea of the music that band plays?

watching gogglebox stand up for cancer programme. The girl from Durham is on there wearing an Ozzy osbourne tshirt. Is it a new thing for people to wear band tshirts with no idea of the band they are promoting? Would you wear a band tshirt having no idea of the music that band plays?
Is she not an ozzy fan?

Tesco have had Ramones,Zeppelin,Sabbath over the last couple of years,Ramones in Matalan anarl.

Your boy bought a Manics t shirt when we were at a festival, this kid came over and started talking to him about the relative merits of the band, and the look on your boys face was priceless

It was the first thing I thought of when I read the op :lol:

Your boy bought a Manics t shirt when we were at a festival, this kid came over and started talking to him about the relative merits of the band, and the look on your boys face was priceless

And our boy probably couldn't name 5 Manics songs,Prince or Madonna aye!!

Was it not Marilyn Manson?

Not exactly "new" - it's been going on for a good decade in the "fashion" world, and probably a lot longer covertly by people trying to look "cool but counterculture".

Have you seen the sequinned ones of the likes of motorhead and the who?

These are the ones I find most hilarious.

Her boyfriend is a metal fan... Probably one of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back