Banbury v Shields.

Went to watch Banbury at Brackley on New Years Day. Quite a few Banbury “fans” pulled down the segregation barriers to get at the Brackley fans. Worst violence I’ve seen in many years at a match.
They seemed to have picked up a fair few young knobheads in recent years, although you had Oxford and Birmingham fans turning up to have a pop at Hereford a few years ago as well.

It happens more and more in non-league, presumably as they can't get tickets for their 'main' team and this sort of thing is glamourised on twitter.

Edit: and drugs

Glad you enjoyed the game and saw some goals.

I might be going pike fishing soon and I am no coarse angler so I would like to pick your brains. I have fished for pike previously but with limited success. I want to use lures not dead or live baits.

There will be three of us going all sea fishermen and two of us fly fish also.
Big Jeffnee offence but wtf has that got to dee with the sheelz game

I'm not sure anything will change. The reason for selling is that Geoff Thompson has cancer, and getting promoted won't change that battle he's got.
The value of a football club in the National League North and the National League will be completely different, and would probably complicate a sale.

Me and @Swindon On Tour have talked for ages about fishing and football.

Both things have inflicted pain on each of us over the years.

But brought occasional joy!

As well as shooting windows out 🤣
Yes they went full time too early as they were climbing the pyramid.

Although the Covid curtailment really didn’t help matters.

One of their fans last night was telling me that their crowds are around 2,500 which is impressive at that level.
Glad you enjoyed the game and saw some goals.

I might be going pike fishing soon and I am no coarse angler so I would like to pick your brains. I have fished for pike previously but with limited success. I want to use lures not dead or live baits.

There will be three of us going all sea fishermen and two of us fly fish also.

Didn’t respond Mate, apologies.

Reference the Pike fishing plugs and lures perfect. Just check the pike fishing rules on the water you are fishing. Clearly use a wire trace connecting the lure / plug.
Prefer plugs to be honest that dive when you wind in I always slow down the retrieving near the bank as they can follow the lure / plug in and make a lunge at the final minutes.
You will enjoy it 👍

Last edited:
As well as shooting windows out 🤣

One of their fans last night was telling me that their crowds are around 2,500 which is impressive at that level.
Hi yer they get 2500 a game..hi I am prince of Nigeria send me your bank details to get a million pound paid in good grief. Anyway I can confirm no Birmingham fans were at Hereford or whatever your claims are..surely you are to busy having your children using your shotguns through your windows and thinking it's normal. Why are you obsessed with Sunderland?? Lack of life interest outside of football?? Detriment to your soulless existence?? The need to try fit In on with society on another clubs forum??

Back