Banbury v Shields.

Many Shields there ;)

About 40 fans.
A Stanley Coach.
Won’t get home until around 3.30am

At the end of the game Sir Tom Broadbent came over and had a chat then I caught up with Martin Smith - Remembered me from his Swindon days.
Lovely lad.

⚽⚽

Rained for the full 90 mins and Shields put in a professional decent performance.

Good set of fans, I was wearing my Swindon hat.
Are Banbury fans still utter knobheads?

Couldn’t believe they now have segregation.
They do have a reputation for being knobs but no problems tonight.

Last edited:
About 40 fans.
A Stanley Coach.

At the end of the game Sir Tom Broadbent came over and had a chat then I caught up with Martin Smith - Remembered me from his Swindon days.
Lovely lad.

⚽⚽

Rained for the full 90 mins and Shields put in a professional decent performance.

Went to watch Banbury at Brackley on New Years Day. Quite a few Banbury “fans” pulled down the segregation barriers to get at the Brackley fans. Worst violence I’ve seen in many years at a match.

About 40 fans.
A Stanley Coach.

Lovely lad.

⚽⚽

Glad you enjoyed the game and saw some goals.

I might be going pike fishing soon and I am no coarse angler so I would like to pick your brains. I have fished for pike previously but with limited success. I want to use lures not dead or live baits.

There will be three of us going all sea fishermen and two of us fly fish also.

About 40 fans.
A Stanley Coach.

Lovely lad.

⚽⚽

Banbury v Slough Town was abandoned about 5 years ago after one of their supporters threw a bottle at the referee. Game was abandoned with Slough winning, and replayed with Banbury winning the replay.

Back