Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

They have left themselves short of that truly world class match winning attacker that could have had them challenging for the title, as it is they will fall short due to too many draws against teams parking the bus at the Emirates Al la us last season

Still an exceptionally talented squad imho. Not as if any of the other top sides have signed a world class striker. A top striker would give them a great chance to be champions but they are sticking to their guns and that's why they are in excellent financial condition. Personally I applaud them.

There boad are idiots. There's no way they can keep hiding behind the stadium cost.

Saying that there board is loads of different parties, so they need to ac sort out what there doing.

Their fans are an utter embarrassment. Bunch of whining, self-important arseholes. Hopefully see them lost fairly regularly this season.

Their Ukrainian majority owner is keeping hold of their money in his pockets, I'd be furious if I was one of their supporters

Have they sold anyone of note out of curiosity? Can't think of any but they are going to make huge profits in the accounts next summer but win fuck all...again.

Their Ukrainian majority owner is keeping hold of their money in his pockets, I'd be furious if I was one of their supporters
The majority shareholder is American and the money is there. .Wenger is just stubborn sometimes when it comes to spending it..

They have left themselves short of that truly world class match winning attacker that could have had them challenging for the title, as it is they will fall short due to too many draws against teams parking the bus at the Emirates Al la us last season
i can't understand why they haven't got one. Loads of 'em about.

Isn't Wenger a shareholder too? I'm sure he agreed a decent chunk alongside his last contract. Might explain why he's not willing to piss the money away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back