Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Wenger a shareholder too? I'm sure he agreed a decent chunk alongside his last contract. Might explain why he's not willing to piss the money away!
Don't think he is...The vast majority of them are owned by the two rival billionaires.

If I was paying a grand for my season ticket as a few of my work mates do, I would expect the club to the club to be competing for the very best. Arsenal fans may have it extremely easy compared to us, but when clubs charge ticket prices like Arsenal do, they can expect a bit of backlash when they aren't spending big.

Better than the Dippers so fourth place. Quater finals of the Champions league. Seems their goal and they generally hit it.
Cant seewhere the regular goal supply will come from to be really successful. you need a 20 goal a season striker or two which Arsenal dont seem to have plus there another year older.

have only signed Cech all summer. Their fans are in absolute meltdown :lol:

Still in a much much much better shape than Man Utd

They get too much stick, the only 2 teams who do better than them are the 2 own by billionaires who have spent money they never would of had without them.

If I was paying a grand for my season ticket as a few of my work mates do, I would expect the club to the club to be competing for the very best. Arsenal fans may have it extremely easy compared to us, but when clubs charge ticket prices like Arsenal do, they can expect a bit of backlash when they aren't spending big.

Arsenal's season ticket holders get their money worth like, don't be feeling sorry for them

Cant seewhere the regular goal supply will come from to be really successful. you need a 20 goal a season striker or two which Arsenal dont seem to have plus there another year older.
Not necessary really though........last season Chelseas to scorers had 20 and 14 arsenals 16 and 14.Chelsea only scored two more in total

What Arsenal do though is gift points away easily and also tend to come out second best in the crunch games when it matters..........

Saw them on Saturday and they had no drive in the side. They just seemed to want to play too much football and looked a bit soft (mind you the Mags game plan was to kick them off the park). They need a Vieria type midfielder and a striker ie Benzema. I can understand their frustration like. I thought this year they'd spend big and make a real challenge.

For about 5 years they've needed a player who can do the shitty jobs in midfield and a striker

We can't talk like we've been looking for a left back since 2006

Not necessary really though........last season Chelseas to scorers had 20 and 14 arsenals 16 and 14.Chelsea only scored two more in total

What Arsenal do though is gift points away easily and also tend to come out second best in the crunch games when it matters..........
Listening this morning to the local radio in London its a worry for most Arsenal fans who see problems ahead with scoring goals.. a snap poll suggested that most Arsenal fans think finish fourth behind Man Utd , Chelsea and City will do.. Mind the Spurs fans are in doom and gloom mode with 8 or 9th

Listening this morning to the local radio in London its a worry for most Arsenal fans who see problems ahead with scoring goals.. a snap poll suggested that most Arsenal fans think finish fourth behind Man Utd , Chelsea and City will do.. Mind the Spurs fans are in doom and gloom mode with 8 or 9th
I think they will still score as many as those around them bar City who early doors appear way above the rest.............

Its a shame they cant keep Welbeck fit as played every week through the middle as England do he looks capable of scoring goals..........

The fans disappointment probably stems from the last two years and the two big fees for Ozil/Sanchez and them expecting something similar on a forward this window.

If Kronke would bugger off ( he wont like) they have a man richer than Roman looking for full ownership of his own PL toy.............

I've admired Wenger's ability to keep Arsenal in the Champions League while spending very little, but this is beyond ridiculous.
They've been 2 or 3 quality players from a genuine title challenge and having a real go in the Champions League for years now. Must be very frustrating for the fans.

I think they will still score as many as those around them bar City who early doors appear way above the rest.............

Its a shame they cant keep Welbeck fit as played every week through the middle as England do he looks capable of scoring goals..........

The fans disappointment probably stems from the last two years and the two big fees for Ozil/Sanchez and them expecting something similar on a forward this window.

If Kronke would bugger off ( he wont like) they have a man richer than Roman looking for full ownership of his own PL toy.............
Pulling their hair out about Wenger and his spending or lack of. The Russian cant do anything as long as Kronke hold the majority share holding too.

Arrmchair moaners lots of them. Their fans that travel away are not so bad. They seem to rate Sanchez to a man. Got a good team and squad. Different kettle when Rosicky is paid £60K and doesn't get a game.

Wenger doesn't pay out when the players available are no better than he has already got.

Their failure ot beat sides they are expected to beat at home costs them valuable points.

Last edited:
They have left themselves short of that truly world class match winning attacker that could have had them challenging for the title, as it is they will fall short due to too many draws against teams parking the bus at the Emirates Al la us last season
If he's on their side they might do ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back