Osasuna v Valencia
La Liga
Premier Sports 1 LA LIGA TV

20:00
Chelsea v Everton
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Morning all that’s yer lot just Everton for me

Evening everyone, nothing for us tomorrow evening, just watching the golf don't know if I'll be awake for the finish.

Rubbish weather tomorrow, 11°c with heavy rain showers so will try and find a dry slot to get the dogs out. Got my first physio session tomorrow, 8 months post surgery, something doesn't feel quite right in my spine. I can feel the metalwork through the skin so not sure if something has become loose 🤔 guess I'll find out tomorrow afternoon.

Have a Magnificent Monday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃

Got my first physio session tomorrow, 8 months post surgery, something doesn't feel quite right in my spine. I can feel the metalwork through the skin so not sure if something has become loose 🤔 guess I'll find out tomorrow afternoon.
Best wishes for the physiotherapy tomorrow afternoon. I do hope that everything is okay and you can get some resolution for peace of mind purposes. I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes.

Best wishes for the physiotherapy tomorrow afternoon. I do hope that everything is okay and you can get some resolution for peace of mind purposes. I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes.
Cheers @Cyprus thanks for the good wishes 👍 Mrs.MK can't see/feel any issues, will keep my fingers crossed it all goes well.

Scotty Scheffler is still leading the Masters while everyone else is falling away, amazing what pressure does to these guys. Off to kip now can't keep my eyes open 😴.

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @Bonzo @Frasmotic @two left feet @heroesof73 @WillInSpain @Ark @Ludwig @gluepot @VHFC @macum1920 @Snorbens @Al Bundy @Cyprus @horselover

Morning @Mk Mackem good luck with your physio and hope everything is OK.

Morning @sismanhatton really tight at the bottom of the National League hopefully Woking will be OK. Rochdale v Boreham Wood is a key game tomorrow, hopefully Rochdale cab win that and a win v Fylde who would then have nothing to play for will see you safe.

Will be watching Tom Lynn's funeral via streaming tonight. RIP Tom.

Good morning Hank and everyone.
Nowt for me today thanks even though I enjoyed the weekends offerings.
I'm up early this morning. Couldn't sleep.
Evening everyone, nothing for us tomorrow evening, just watching the golf don't know if I'll be awake for the finish.

Rubbish weather tomorrow, 11°c with heavy rain showers so will try and find a dry slot to get the dogs out. Got my first physio session tomorrow, 8 months post surgery, something doesn't feel quite right in my spine. I can feel the metalwork through the skin so not sure if something has become loose 🤔 guess I'll find out tomorrow afternoon.

Have a Magnificent Monday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃
Morning MK hope the physio helps to sort you out, maybe tightens a few nuts and bolts or at least gives you some reassurance. Seriously though I hope all is good.
Regarding the golf, wasn't Scottie Scheffler class!!? I remember discussing his annual prize money with you, he broke the record last year, (23 tournaments won $21m), he's well on the way to beating that figure this year (9 tournaments won $15m). Amazing..

Have a great day everyone!!

17:00
Roma Women v Juventus Women
Serie A Women
DAZN

17:30
Fiorentina v Genoa
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

18:30
Hoffenheim Women v FC Köln Women
Frauen Bundesliga
DAZN 1 DAZN

19:45
Atalanta v Verona
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

Osasuna v Valencia
La Liga
Premier Sports 1 LA LIGA TV

Chelsea v Everton
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Morning all that’s yer lot just Everton for me
Morning Hank, good morning everyone, Chelsea v Everton for me tonight, wife is away out today visiting family in British West Hartlepool @T_Bone so considering the inclement weather it’s a day of relaxation for me.
Have a good day everyone.

Last edited:

Back