Anyone got this cold virus from Hell?

Just getting out of the other side of what must have been flu.
40c temp for two days. Could barely get out of bed on day 3. Don't really remember anything about the first 2.
9 days later in still really shitty.
No cold symptoms though, well not for the worst part, have got a wet cough now though.

Well latest symptom of this cold thing, haven't slept at all since waking up Friday morning, anyone else had this, driving me up the wall

I’ve been ill all week went to the match yesterday really shouldn’t have and had to leave around Riggs coming on- three people left with me to make sure I was ok only one person was actually with me. 😂😂😂

3 weeks for me now, can't shift the sinus congestion which has blocked my ears, one unblocked 2 days ago, but one is still blocked.

Nothing seems to want to shift it either
Still have a blocked ear, cough and sinus congestion.

Went to the doctors and she happily informed me the fluid build up behind my ear drums is clear and not infected so I just have to wait until it clears.

Had it 3-4 weeks ago and got it again this week. Haven't been off work for the last 9 years before this, now looking at my second week off inside a month. Can't speak for coughing, and when I start coughing it usually evolves into such a mess that I end up having to be sick to stop it. Absolute awful - last one lasted 8 days and had this one since Tuesday and no sign of getting better

Had it 3-4 weeks ago and got it again this week. Haven't been off work for the last 9 years before this, now looking at my second week off inside a month. Can't speak for coughing, and when I start coughing it usually evolves into such a mess that I end up having to be sick to stop it. Absolute awful - last one lasted 8 days and had this one since Tuesday and no sign of getting better
I might be inclined to visit the hospital, need confirmitation of what this is. New strain?Flu?

Have had something going on for a week now that resembles a cold but without the typical snotty cold symptoms

Aches, shivers, feeling cold, bad chest, struggle to walk up a small incline and a cough that's pulled one or more muscles inside so that knacks now

Have to brace myself for the coughing (though am not coughing a lot but when I do it's a bit violent), this is going to hurt etc, then go dizzy

Was on the tube from Heathrow during the week and a Spanish family were coughing non stop and a couple of them looked rough as owt.
Wanted to move but didn't want to seem rude.
Dying now. Fook it next time i'll move without hesitation.

Started feeling ropey on Thursday and now feel shite. Banging head, racking cough and aches and pains.

Thought it was a normal cold at first but the blocked head hasn’t come on, just the above. Corona?

Have had something going on for a week now that resembles a cold but without the typical snotty cold symptoms

Aches, shivers, feeling cold, bad chest, struggle to walk up a small incline and a cough that's pulled one or more muscles inside so that knacks now

Have to brace myself for the coughing (though am not coughing a lot but when I do it's a bit violent), this is going to hurt etc, then go dizzy
That’s the new Covid strain marra

Back