Anyone done the 92?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Striker
Must be some out there? - not sure if any have done following the lads as can't recall playing the likes of Torquay and Rochdale in competitive games.

I keep thinking I should try and finish them all off but so many newer ones and recent additions. Hard enough following the lads without the time and expense of neutral games etc.

On 56.

Started doing the random games last season

Done Stevenage so far this season, hoping to get to Rotherham, Sheffield United and a couple of others at some point this season.

Must be some out there? - not sure if any have done following the lads as can't recall playing the likes of Torquay and Rochdale in competitive games.

I keep thinking I should try and finish them all off but so many newer ones and recent additions. Hard enough following the lads without the time and expense of neutral games etc.

How many you done marra?

Well it was about 87 until I stopped going away and loads of grounds were demolished etc. just started going away again last season after a massive break probably need about 16 or more now.

I still can't get my head around the fact teams like Burton, Crawley, Stevenage, Morecambe, Accrington Stanley, Newport, Cheltenham, Fleetwood, Milton Keynes and even Yeovil are there now and we lost teams like Halifax, Barnet, Lincoln, Wrexham, Grimsby, Aldershot, Bristol Rovers and Stockport County are not!

Just checked and I've seen SAFC play at 75 different stadiums in England. Quite shocked at how many I've done

Know a lad who has done 110 league grounds, he's done 85 of the current lot. New grounds and automatic promotion from the conference make it a lot harder these days.

I am on 108 different grounds watching the lads. Of the current 92 clubs I have only done 77 though. I think it's impossible to do the full 92 watching one club unless they drop through the leagues and then they'd need favourable per season fixtures and cup draws.

On 34, I've done a few Scottish grounds in the last few years too (Dumbarton, Clyde, Partick, Rangers & Celtic) due to them being local.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back