Anyone done the 92?

Status
Not open for further replies.

On 56.

Started doing the random games last season

Done Stevenage so far this season, hoping to get to Rotherham, Sheffield United and a couple of others at some point this season.

Which Rotherham stadium? I saw them when they had to play at The Don Valley stadium after administration!
Shit night and shite ground for football too

I am on 108 different grounds watching the lads. Of the current 92 clubs I have only done 77 though. I think it's impossible to do the full 92 watching one club unless they drop through the leagues and then they'd need favourable per season fixtures and cup draws.
I know Wolves went down and back up the divisions enabling a few of those fans to do them. Also centrally located for the travel etc.

Weird to think I've been to old Trafford more than something like 99.9 % of Man U "fans" will ever be!

Which Rotherham stadium? I saw them when they had to play at The Don Valley stadium after administration!
Shit night and shite ground for football too

The New York stadium which opened a couple of seasons ago. Millmoor's still standing so that's another reason I want to visit sooner rather than later

I've done 130 in England and Scotland. Only need 2 more to complete Scotland.
Prob is I have done a few old grounds and clubs no longer in league. If I was to have the official current 92 grounds i would be about 12 short.

It is a nice hobby doing randoms, the game means nothing and you generally get a laugh at the fan banter, particularly lower leagues. My main weakness is access to grounds south of London as it's too far from north east. I did the Scotland grounds as I was working up there, Elgin is the most northerly ground in uk!

I'm somewhere in the 70's for English grounds, but a few of those won't be in the 92 anymore as well as 4 Scottish ones.

Done 61 of the current 92 but also done 14 old grounds and a fair few others who have left the league (Darlo etc). The vast majority were with Sunderland but I have done the odd random ground as a neutral as well, including Northampton on the Saturday before the league cup final last season. Most of the ones I have not done are in league one and two.

I have also now done 19 out of 42 in the Scottish Leagues plus I have done all the Northern League (44 clubs) and the Wearside League (20 clubs) and only have a handful left to visit from the Northern Alliance (48 clubs) and the Durham Alliance (17 clubs).

I've done 130 in England and Scotland. Only need 2 more to complete Scotland.
Prob is I have done a few old grounds and clubs no longer in league. If I was to have the official current 92 grounds i would be about 12 short.

It is a nice hobby doing randoms, the game means nothing and you generally get a laugh at the fan banter, particularly lower leagues. My main weakness is access to grounds south of London as it's too far from north east. I did the Scotland grounds as I was working up there, Elgin is the most northerly ground in uk!

I have been actively doing the Scottish ones for about 3 years now doing a handful a season. Done 5 up there already this season though. Which two have you still got left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back