Anti Semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.

[QUOTE="Lionel Hutzz, post: 22840616, member: 38820]some on here are linked to militant far left groups[/QUOTE]is that right? Wow. Explains why I keep getting barred on general Election Day. :)

Thread takes a mental detour through board conspiracy theory. :lol:
What the fuxk is this place?

I noticed his hutz fella the other day. Then he appeared on a Stoke forum promoting Nazism and mocking the people of the NE.

Mental.

I think all religion is fookin bollocks but why are the Jewish hated so much?
Historically they were always outsiders. They took their own culture with them wherever they went and you could always spot them - they looked different. They didn't fit in. (Does this sound familiar?) Europe was used to people being cultural sponges. Even if they invaded they would still integrate.
Apart from that they had no problem charging interest when our religious law forbade it - adding to the untrustworthy outsider myth. Finger in every pie...the Jewish spy...shifty. Easy to blame for everything.

Mods need to crack down on this! Some outrageous snare traps that the resident left wing scum on here have been setting up last few days . I've warned a few lads of whats going on and not to reply to the reds on these threads .

Yeah, like when you had a thread deleted because - in your own words: "I referred to a Muslim by a common Muslim name reference (Ali Baba) . As I would call a Brit John smith , a yank Joe Bloggs or a Spanish lad Manuel."

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/that-comment.1223662/page-3

Conspiracy!

What the fuxk is this place?

I noticed his hutz fella the other day. Then he appeared on a Stoke forum promoting Nazism and mocking the people of the NE.

Mental.
Classic example of lies on here , where have I promoted the nazis ? I also have a grand total of 3 posts on the oatcake forum

Nasty little piece of work. Hes under 25 as well. A hate filled small boy. Something's gone wrong.
I am actually 26 in a fortnight if we want to get petty about inaccuracies also why have you started stalking me on here ? Because I don't conform to your hate filled agenda ?

I think it's the wall thing. Anyone who chooses to keep a wall under duress is a wrang un IMHO.

I think all religion is fookin bollocks but why are the Jewish hated so much?

Very complex question mate.

God botherers answer:
Jews were God's chosen people and they blew it. He punished then and told them they'd never have a land to call their own again.

Historical answer:
Rightly or wrongly they were perceived to be schemer's. Hiding in the shadows influencing countries and government policies to their own agendas.

Personal answer:
I feel they've had a rough time over the year's. Do they have knobs within their ranks? Of course. Which section of society hasn't? I will add that Israels actions haven't helped their cause or PR relations.

I think it's the wall thing. Anyone who chooses to keep a wall under duress is a wrang un IMHO.

Irony is lost on them marra.

Classic example of lies on here , where have I promoted the nazis ? I also have a grand total of 3 posts on the oatcake forum

I am actually 26 in a fortnight if we want to get petty about inaccuracies also why have you started stalking me on here ? Because I don't conform to your hate filled agenda ?
Logon or register to see this image

:lol:

Historically they were always outsiders. They took their own culture with them wherever they went and you could always spot them - they looked different. They didn't fit in. (Does this sound familiar?) Europe was used to people being cultural sponges. Even if they invaded they would still integrate.
Apart from that they had no problem charging interest when our religious law forbade it - adding to the untrustworthy outsider myth. Finger in every pie...the Jewish spy...shifty. Easy to blame for everything.

You're right mate. I see a lot of similarities between what happened historically with the Jews and what's happening to the Muslims now. I.e made out to be the bogey men to push through political agendas.

Very complex question mate.

God botherers answer:
Jews were God's chosen people and they blew it. He punished then and told them they'd never have a land to call their own again.

Historical answer:
Rightly or wrongly they were perceived to be schemer's. Hiding in the shadows influencing countries and government policies to their own agendas.

Personal answer:
I feel they've had a rough time over the year's. Do they have knobs within their ranks? Of course. Which section of society hasn't? I will add that Israels actions haven't helped their cause or PR relations.

Irony is lost on them marra.
I agree with this but would also point out they had to do certain professions after they were forbidden from doing a lot of everyday occupations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back