Anthony Joshua's next fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting ! I've not really seen too many other fights involving the fighters mentioned and have only seen bits of Povetkin I just thought putting him against someone that had a title fight and was tested at that level would be a good enough test !

If they go down this route, it further highlights how world title belts have been devalued to the a point where they almost mean fuck all anymore. Joshua is nowhere near the standard associated wit being the heavyweight champ.

Joshua would knock Haye out inside three rounds.

Don't think boxing is your sport tbh mate.

Interesting ! I've not really seen too many other fights involving the fighters mentioned and have only seen bits of Povetkin I just thought putting him against someone that had a title fight and was tested at that level would be a good enough test !
Povetkin is in my and most people's opinions a top 4 or 5 heavyweight.

Certainly way ahead of Martin, and also he is all wrong for aj at the moment.

Martin wouldnt be too bad of a fight as he is the weakest out of the World champs. However despite it being a quick route to a world title potentially, it comes with some mandatories that could murder Joshua at this stage.

Chisora or a european class opponent is all Joshua should look for at this stage.

Martin wouldnt be too bad of a fight as he is the weakest out of the World champs. However despite it being a quick route to a world title potentially, it comes with some mandatories that could murder Joshua at this stage.

Chisora or a european class opponent is all Joshua should look for at this stage.

This. As exciting as the Whyte contest turned out to be, it was a bit of a reality check for Joshua and showed the talk of him being ready for any heavyweight in the world to be absolute folly.

You're thinking of Peter Andre again, he'd probably knock him out inside three roads
Andre is a big boxing fan by all accounts.He revealed it in one of his episodes on his itv 3 reality show.Big news at the time.

If they go down this route, it further highlights how world title belts have been devalued to the a point where they almost mean fuck all anymore. Joshua is nowhere near the standard associated wit being the heavyweight champ.

Don't think boxing is your sport tbh mate.

And Tyson Fury is ?????

And Tyson Fury is ?????

Yes, he beat the man who had beaten everybody who would fight him, going unbeaten for around 12 years, 10 of which he held at least 2 heavyweight titles.

So, please explain how somebody who had difficulty disposing of Whyte and hasn't fought above British level and admitted prior to Fury being stripped of the IBF title that he wasn't ready for that level, is comparable to Tyson Fury?

I love Joshua and firmly believe he will be world champion but he was one more punch away from being knocked out against White
Haye is on a different level to White.
Haye would batter him like. That's exactly why he's offering the fight to him trying to get the young lad fired up and hoping he takes the carrot. No way his corner would let him fight Haye yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back