Anthony Joshua's next fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronado

Winger
Whats everyone's thoughts on this ?!? Heavily linked to be a title fight against Charles Martin with others like Stiverne n Jennings linked but it's all a bit up in the air !

Not many would agree that he's ready for a title fight and with it meaning he loses the chance to progress without as.much pressure as he would have on him with a title round his waist or a 0 on his record !

He isn't ready for a Haye fight never mind a title fight I don't think ! Just opinion of course and there'll be plenty who know more than me but hoy him against a Povetkin or Glasgov or however they're spelt should be the toughest level of test he's made to face anytime soon learn learn and then learn some more before title fights !

Whats everyone's thoughts on this ?!? Heavily linked to be a title fight against Charles Martin with others like Stiverne n Jennings linked but it's all a bit up in the air !

Not many would agree that he's ready for a title fight and with it meaning he loses the chance to progress without as.much pressure as he would have on him with a title round his waist or a 0 on his record !

He isn't ready for a Haye fight never mind a title fight I don't think ! Just opinion of course and there'll be plenty who know more than me but hoy him against a Povetkin or Glasgov or however they're spelt should be the toughest level of test he's made to face anytime soon learn learn and then learn some more before title fights !
Joshua would knock Haye out inside three rounds.

Hate was taken apart in the early part of his career.He has a glass chin.His opponents were then carefully selected.Joshua would knock him out easily.

Povetkin, are you f***ing nuts.

You don't want that granite chinned fucker anywhere near aj at the moment......all wrong for aj.

Hate was taken apart in the early part of his career.He has a glass chin.His opponents were then carefully selected.Joshua would knock him out easily.
Hmmm not sure where to start on this...

Fuck it really can't be arsed.

Last edited:
I love Joshua and firmly believe he will be world champion but he was one more punch away from being knocked out against White
Haye is on a different level to White.

Charles Martin is the weakest 'world' champ by some distance. Won his title on an injury and not really pulled up any trees. Eddie must think it's Christmas.

He'd be mad to fight Povetkin. Fighting for the world title against Martin would be an easier fight. Stiverne and Jennings would be good tests though I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back