Annoying traits of armchair fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to a Chelsea fan (from Reading) that said "if you cut me open I bleed blue"- it's quotes like that, that make it very easy to decipher a sky boy waller.

To be fair if he's from Reading you can't slate him for not supporting his home team.

They quote premier league records like nothing happened before 1992

Second (and third and fourth) all those shaming the glory-hunters. They should spend a long, painful lifetime supporting their local teams like we do.

A certain armchair fan on here that criticises people who pay to go on here for having an opinion.
They are annoying. Lad i know never darkens the doors of the sol but thinks he is a bloody expert on sunderland. Opinions based on nick barnes commentary and some dodgy arab channel doth not an expert make.

Lad I know who had a ST from 2007-2011. Used to text me to ask when our next game was, what time kick off was, who we were playing. Never knew any opposition players. Asked me and my mate where Fulham came from and "are Aston Villa a London team?" !

It's all the bloody Man U and Liverpool fans who were born in the NE. Talking about 'we' FFS.
Exactly they are definatly not 'we'.

When they think that watching the match on a stream is anything compared to being at the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back