Annoying traits of armchair fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bop

Midfield
I'll start...

When you ask them who their team is playing and they don't know.

Happened last night with a so-called Fulham supporter. How can you not know?

i often start off in an armchair, then pace about kicking every ball..sometimes, like on saturday, lying flat on your back seems to help.

I know plenty of people who, especially around the time of the 15 point season, went to the match having no sweet clue who we were playing. Even more understandable if you follow a nondescript club like Fulham.

five minutes on match of the day means they can pull your club to bits and dissect everything into miniscule detail in this time to tell you where your club is going wrong, f***ing cunts the lot of them:lol:

I'll start...

When you ask them who their team is playing and they don't know.

Happened last night with a so-called Fulham supporter. How can you not know?
My uncles like that, only with Man utd.

Thinks he's a proper class fan, hasn't been to a game at Old Trafford in years. Embarrassing

People who decide players are class because they are good on FIFA.

One of my mates is like that and goes on about them according to their stats. Oh he's got 'great acceleration' ffs. He's got 'decent agility him' etc

Lad I know who had a ST from 2007-2011. Used to text me to ask when our next game was, what time kick off was, who we were playing. Never knew any opposition players. Asked me and my mate where Fulham came from and "are Aston Villa a London team?" !

It's all the bloody Man U and Liverpool fans who were born in the NE. Talking about 'we' FFS.

Phone the radio phone ins and slate the teams performance by saying stuff like 'He sounded very poor Gary, why should we support them when they keep picking player like him Gary, the manager needs to realise that us fans aren't happy with him Gary, and I'm sick of listening to how poor he plays every week Gary. I doubt I'll even watch us next Sunday dinnertime against Newcastle Gary'

Man United/Liverpool fans who claim obscure connections to the Manchester/Liverpool area. I went to secondary school in County Durham and the amount of people who were "born" in Liverpool and Manchester, but moved up here at a young age was staggering. Must have been a mass exodus from the two areas in the late 90's, like! (or alternatively they were full of shit and desperately trying to justify their allegiance.)

I've met two "die hard" (their words not mine) Spurs fans who asked me what league Sunderland were in when I told them who my team was. We were in the Premier League on both occasions.

Reactions: Bop
Spoke to a Chelsea fan (from Reading) that said "if you cut me open I bleed blue"- it's quotes like that, that make it very easy to decipher a sky boy waller.

Reactions: Bop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back