Annoying b*starts at the match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some bloke shouted various different nonsensical bullshit today behind me, including saying we should take O'Shea off because he "doesn't say anything"

I had a gaggle of school kids behind me in north stand today, I know they're only kids, but they started making their own chants up :lol:

My local loudmouth in the NWC was in the middle of shouting and got "That was f***ing shit" out as PVA let fly for the first.

He looked utterly gutted at my big smug face as I just looked at him :lol:

to be honest i was similar, sort of grumbled under my breath 'oh for f***s sa.....f*****g gettttinnnnnn'

Kids clashing chairs while their parents watch the match. We've all done it, but I'm sure 90% of our fathers told us to pack in.
And the mothers that don't really want to be there so torment the kid until she can say 'right that's enough we're going home' she ruined the poor lads day:confused: took him home after the red card

I sit at row 6 south stand and there is this one annoying bloke who sits at row 8 who shouts utter shite during the match. Calling Jack butland "fanny features" for 90 mins today and against Southampton he was shouting "Pelle you aren't f***ing Pele so just go off ya fanny". And just general shite that he spouts every 5 mins. Ifthis is you please shut up. Cheers. Fuck the mags.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: mux
I said to my mate who sits next to me, " why the fuck is he bringing Watmore on now for, leave it until later on"

How fuckin wrong was I :lol:

Theres an old boy who sits in front of me who leaves every game on 72 mins, this is bad enough but he stands up & walks down the row apologising to everyone as he goes & explains that if he doesnt leave now he'll get home late, same yesterday he left when the game was 0-0, same at the derby, same every f***in game:rolleyes:

You had to be there for this one yesterday, when we got the free kick which we scored from, the moment Johnson shoves the ball to PVA to shoot, this women let's out the biggest ERRRRRRR then the ball hits the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back