Annoying b*starts at the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adu

Central Defender
I sit at row 6 south stand and there is this one annoying bloke who sits at row 8 who shouts utter shite during the match. Calling Jack butland "fanny features" for 90 mins today and against Southampton he was shouting "Pelle you aren't f***ing Pele so just go off ya fanny". And just general shite that he spouts every 5 mins. Ifthis is you please shut up. Cheers. Fuck the mags.

I sit at row 6 south stand and there is this one annoying bloke who sits at row 8 who shouts utter shite during the match. Calling Jack butland "fanny features" for 90 mins today and against Southampton he was shouting "Pelle you aren't f***ing Pele so just go off ya fanny". And just general shite that he spouts every 5 mins. Ifthis is you please shut up. Cheers. Fuck the mags.
Grow a pair and sort it out.

much Adu about nothing ;)

He sits a few rows away.

I reckon there's better odds on him hearing you say it during the game, than him being a poster on here and recognising himself.

Every 5 minutes though. The lads I sit with shout the complete opposite to what he says so he shuts up

My local loudmouth in the NWC was in the middle of shouting and got "That was f***ing shit" out as PVA let fly for the first.

He looked utterly gutted at my big smug face as I just looked at him :lol:

I don't mind a shouter. Usually they're funny, but to hear insults like "butland your name has an arse in it." Or "Phillip Wollch-ya-shite" and "mark hughes is f***ing grey" annoys me massively haha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't mind a shouter. Usually they're funny, but to hear insults like "butland your name has an arse in it." Or "Phillip Wollch-ya-shite" and "mark hughes is f***ing grey" annoys me massively haha

We had 'Crouch Potato' today in the West Stand as he warmed up, chuckled at that.

I think a few will have been caught out slating PVA as he scored today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back