Amazon Black Friday

• Thread starter Deleted member 10594
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anywhere online doing a decent deal on GHD hair straighteners? After deciding we wouldn't spend much on eachother this Christmas, she came out with "I'd like a new pair of GHDs for Christmas" this morning!
Have you been told to get the rose gold ghd straighteners too? If you hear any deals let me know mate

I am reporting live from boldon asda and there is a queue of about 400 people. Going to be hell on when doors open :lol:

Not many charvers spotted so think there wont be any violence

Some lad in boldon asda turned up with his wonga mag shirt, dear me

Last edited by a moderator:
I am reporting live from boldon asda and there is a queue of about 400 people. Going to be hell on when doors open :lol:

Keep us informed of the deals! Nowt I really want like but you never know!

Its 8:07pm and only about 20 people been let in so far. Hope this doesnt break into sexual violence like i slightly hope

What deals you after? Tv?

Been open 15 minutes and im not even halfway through the queue. Also seeing loads of leavers with 48" tv's. Looks like a waste of time here like

Update ive left and going home, waste of time

go on chin him :D be a hero

Police have been called to more than 10 UK supermarkets amid crowd surges as people hunt for "Black Friday" offers.

Greater Manchester Police appealed for calm after attending five Tesco stores, making "at least two" arrests, and a Trafford store was closed shortly after the sale began at 00:01 GMT on Friday.

Police went to three Tescos and an Asda in London, and South Wales Police were called to a number of Tesco stores.

Originating in the US, Black Friday is becoming a major UK shopping day.

Police in Manchester tweeted: "At least two people arrested at #BlackFriday sales events already this morning. Keep calm people!"

Stuff like this always makes me laugh like. People love a hype like and fall right into the shops greedy hands.

go on chin him :D be a hero

Police have been called to more than 10 UK supermarkets amid crowd surges as people hunt for "Black Friday" offers.

Greater Manchester Police appealed for calm after attending five Tesco stores, making "at least two" arrests, and a Trafford store was closed shortly after the sale began at 00:01 GMT on Friday.

Police went to three Tescos and an Asda in London, and South Wales Police were called to a number of Tesco stores.

Originating in the US, Black Friday is becoming a major UK shopping day.

Police in Manchester tweeted: "At least two people arrested at #BlackFriday sales events already this morning. Keep calm people!"
One of my local Tesco stores (although one of the ones I don't go to very often):
http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/n...ndee-tesco-as-black-friday-kicks-off-1.707877

A friend went to Game at Teesside Park for their midnight opening. He arrived 45 mins before they opened and there were already about 150 people queuing. When they opened the door, they were only letting a few in at a time and probably another couple of hundred people waiting behind him. It was after 1am before he was allowed in and the stuff he'd waited for had gone :neutral:

A friend went to Game at Teesside Park for their midnight opening. He arrived 45 mins before they opened and there were already about 150 people queuing. When they opened the door, they were only letting a few in at a time and probably another couple of hundred people waiting behind him. It was after 1am before he was allowed in and the stuff he'd waited for had gone :neutral:

Sensible of them in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back