Amazon Black Friday

• Thread starter Deleted member 10594
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waited ages for Curry's then got directed to a page that doesn't exist. After refreshing got a page saying I'd lost my place in the queue.....

STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE CURRYS!!

Waited ages for Curry's then got directed to a page that doesn't exist. After refreshing got a page saying I'd lost my place in the queue.....

STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE CURRYS!!

What ya after? They have similar stuff on PC World and it's quicker to get on their website.

Took me less than a minute to get on the PC World website.

Couldn't even tell me is they are discounting the Wii U's so I can get the bairn a one
Once I have been to Asda, I will post on here if I see any good deals and will keep an eye out for wii u price

Amazon is the best deal from what I can see.

They have the 32gb one with New Super Mario bros + New Super Luigi Bros for £219
Didnt realise they were that cheap, might get one myself

Our lass' dah works at Grangetown and told me a bloke punched some bird in the face to beat her to a TV last year lol

He's given nowt away and has to stand in line like the rest the poor bastard :lol:
I heard that was in peterlee and the version I heard was that it was an old woman that got punched off a bloke over a tele, starting to think it could be a Black Friday urban legend

Didnt realise they were that cheap, might get one myself

I wouldn't bother but my 6 year old never wants to watch what the 2 year old wants on.

The solution is that the 6 year old can play the Wii U via the controller while my 2 year old watches Disney Jr etc.....

I am trying to find a cheap deal for GTA 5 for the PS4 for me.

Anywhere online doing a decent deal on GHD hair straighteners? After deciding we wouldn't spend much on eachother this Christmas, she came out with "I'd like a new pair of GHDs for Christmas" this morning!

Anywhere online doing a decent deal on GHD hair straighteners? After deciding we wouldn't spend much on eachother this Christmas, she came out with "I'd like a new pair of GHDs for Christmas" this morning!

http://www.lookfantastic.com/ghd-iv...QZWdgR8wFJnhs8ac7Oyp7RoCrabw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I nearly got these instead of the curler our lass wanted :lol:

EDIT: I found a few beauty shops in the USA that will ship to the UK for £12. You were looking at saving around £10 on most products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back