Alti-Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't 'lad' me mate, I'm 99 year old you patronising git
Okay old lad, not doing anything to get your blood pressure up high. But if you ever go to United forum or Chelsea forum you DONT HAVE FANS FIGHTING on the board. Fans also have a stake to play and typical while the fans or totally united or listen to the opinion for better of the team, we are always bickering and chastising when we too should work for a common good. That is winning...foster unison instead of fighting as can understand the frustration of being losers for so long...but enough is enough.

Not being biased at all lad. And contrary, I don't hate Wickham and merely pointing out with the little talent he had, has regressed due to his attitude. The thing I dislike about a player is not their playing ability but not knowing it's a honor to be putting on a shirt tot represent the adoring fans who had to endure many shit years of football and yet support the team. Take players like Henderson, Scott Parker, JS Park and Darren Fletcher. Average players with less ability than Wickham at a young age, but all 4 have earned their respect for keeping their mouth shut, hard work and doing best with their limited ability to become strong contributors to their team.. Wickham will never contribute the team and the story must be true that he is the last at practice and first to leave. As for Altidore and Graham after the 8 nil spanking, even to send a message might just send in the player who hardly play. Remember same thing was said about our Connor when he wasn't scoring and oh for your information CW lags behind these two in total goals and goals per game and useless having him on the wing anyway. Yes you can call me an idiot but will stand by these words and never will curse you in return so you may come back with a rebuttal.

How many premier league goals have Altidore and Graham scored for Sunderland?

How many have Fletcher and Wickham? Or even O'Shea? Or Larsson? Or Cattermole? Or Giaccherini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back