Alnwicks 'injury'

Status
Not open for further replies.

really hope it's not him. not that he's amazing or anything but would prefer it not being someone who knows the north east
There's no way Chelsea will give them Petr Cech but Schwarzer is not needed one bit....

Doesn't surprise me at all, lad won't even have an injury I bet. On another note imagine being that Alnwick lad and basically your manager wanting you replaced with what sounds a fake injury..... :eek:

Doesn't surprise me at all, lad won't even have an injury I bet. On another note imagine being that Alnwick lad and basically your manager wanting you replaced with what sounds a fake injury..... :eek:

There should be a rule that the emergency keeper has to start from the bench if there's another GK available to prevent this type of thing happening

There should be a rule that the emergency keeper has to start from the bench if there's another GK available to prevent this type of thing happening
To be fair every club should have registered three keepers and an emergency one in reserves and if past those four then an emergency can occur - or a CB goes in like Sunday league ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back