Alnwicks 'injury'

Status
Not open for further replies.
People shouldn't get ahead of themselves. Alnwick is a professional who will have spent the majority of his life learning his trade, he's young but still got something about him. We need to stay discipled and not get tunnelvision, just play our game and we'll be fine.

People shouldn't get ahead of themselves. Alnwick is a professional who will have spent the majority of his life learning his trade, he's young but still got something about him. We need to stay discipled and not get tunnelvision, just play our game and we'll be fine.
yep
still a rbilliant time to play against him thoguh
his confidence will be shot
i remember when they played dummett a while ago in the derby and theywere all panicking as he had no real experience
fletcher climbed above him and scored early on as if he wasnt there
we need to go at ths keeper - it is a great chance for 4 in a row

does that mean (-1) win by 1 goal??
01 means basically we start at -1 rather than nil
so if we score and its 1-0 to us we would (bets wise ) be at 0-0
so need 2 clear goals to win basically
-2 means 3 clear goals to win

were 55/1 for another 3-0

after all this i bet they dry bum us

hypothetically if anlwick starts and gets a niggle, lets stay a nudge when defending a corner, the forces him to aggravate his shoulder
that would mean chucking a 17 year old into the bear pit...

just a thought

Only issue is there is no such niggle to his shoulder and only reason he's now fit is because Newcastle have been told to fuck off by the FA

yep
i remember when they played dummett a while ago in the derby and theywere all panicking as he had no real experience

Aye you're right like. I don't mean to piss on anyone's chips and it is a great time to play them which I wouldn't have thought not so long ago. Definitely more confident now.

yep

01 means basically we start at -1 rather than nil
so if we score and its 1-0 to us we would (bets wise ) be at 0-0
so need 2 clear goals to win basically
-2 means 3 clear goals to win

were 55/1 for another 3-0

after all this i bet they dry bum us
thanks pell

Aye you're right like. I don't mean to piss on anyone's chips and it is a great time to play them which I wouldn't have thought not so long ago. Definitely more confident now.
its wise to keep as ensible head on tbf ! its not nailed on we will even score but its a definate boost i reckon if they have to play alnwick
i watched the game last night and he was hopeless - you could see on his face how scared he was
the soldado goal - alnwick could have dived across but instead decided to just sit down and claim for an offside :lol:

its wise to keep as ensible head on tbf ! its not nailed on we will even score but its a definate boost i reckon if they have to play alnwick
i watched the game last night and he was hopeless - you could see on his face how scared he was
the soldado goal - alnwick could have dived across but instead decided to just sit down and claim for an offside :lol:
At the very least it means his defenders will be on edge throughout and are likely to have to change their game to try and protect him. The whole football community saw the issues Alnwick had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back