Alese- new contract to 2027

This. We've already wasted a year's wages on Willis and Evans. The hope is the worst is behind him given we're unlikely to rush him back like we did last year. He'll have missed approx 18 months with exception of around half a play off match. He's certainly good enough (from memory) for us.
Willis ?? Forgot about him

I thought he was out of contract this Summer to be completely honest, quick google check seems to show I'm talking out my arse and it runs until 2025.

Good for him I suppose, that hopefully gives him a chance to get fit and earn a new deal. Never thought he'd show the ability he did after how long he missed initially so hopefully he can get back to that again.
Kid just had bad luck when it comes to injuries looks a very good player when he’s fit

Good player when fit, don’t really blame him for his injuries troubles as he was rushed back far too quick against Luton.

Cirkin on the other hand, needs to play next season, if he breaks down again I’d get shot.
Cirkin is in exactly the same boat. Both rested with injury multiple times (is this because it's the cheap option?). Then after multiple spells out have the op.

Not sure if Aleses problems started with the foul down at Blackburn. But Cirkin got knocked out, and fouled against WBA. And a groin op. Let's just hope now they've had their operations they can fulfill their potential.

We are a very accommodating club, setting ppl up for life and hoping we get something in return, ridiculous decision to give him a contract that long, at least don’t play him til august then he can be definitely be 100% fit

Great news on Alex's contract extension. I for one hope both he and Cirkin play a major part in our return to the top of the league next season.

Back