Alese- new contract to 2027

exactly..so the point is...seeling players doesnt make a difference ti promotion or relegation chances..every one does it..at this level there is no other way...its not one of the determining factors as to whether promotion is achieved...

It does if you sell your best players and replace them with inferior players.

exactly..so the point is...seeling players doesnt make a difference ti promotion or relegation chances..every one does it..at this level there is no other way...its not one of the determining factors as to whether promotion is achieved...
Right so your comment on my original flippant remark, went right over your head or was pointless. Which one was it?

Huggins is out until January so he be still here so most probably will get a new contract

I thought he was out of contract this Summer to be completely honest, quick google check seems to show I'm talking out my arse and it runs until 2025.

Good for him I suppose, that hopefully gives him a chance to get fit and earn a new deal. Never thought he'd show the ability he did after how long he missed initially so hopefully he can get back to that again.

Last edited:
Cirkin and ali are good players when fit and would walk into the team......sadly i dont think their bodies are strong enough for professional football..time will tell though!
if thats the case moyes (or actually the youth coaches at west ham) played a blinder getting ali sold to a club
and tottenham the same with cirkin..

Absolutely pointless extending his contract at this stage when he’s barely played since last January. Really poor decision. Especially with reports of Clarke wanting to sign a new deal - just give Clarke the money and move on
Aye that's how it works. Alternatively, Alese comes back does really well but is in the final year of his deal and leaves for nowt that summer, 'he should have been given a new deal when they had the chance' 🤷🏻‍♂️

There is absolutely nothing at all to suggest cirkin and Alese will manage 15 games between them next season. That’s the problem. If, if and more ifs
Since arriving Cirkin played 34 times in L1, 28 last season and 8 this season where he has been out with the same injury for the majority rather than different injuries constantly. There's a bit there to suggest he will manage more than your magic 15.

Back