Adrian Durham says........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brought in replacements quickly, and have a good manager.
You will still be in the championship either way.
Stop pretending we're your rivals. Fuck off to a Leeds message board or something.

Love the fact that our WUMs are so dedicated to their wummery that they'll even pretend to agree with Adrian f***ing Durham.
You have no shame you sad knackers!!

Well we normally do struggle, season in season out, it's hardly a controversial statement :lol:

I don't think anyone's claiming it is are they?

As far as I can see people are well aware we might be involved at the bottom but just dislike Adrian Durham in general.

That's about all really :neutral:

Hes well paid and very educated on footballing matters at all levels so his views do deserve discussion. Your juvenile reply however speaks for you not us
He's a chob

Despite what the sheep "Mel be mine" says, I agree. He's a f***ing Chob! "Very educated on footballing matters"? wtf does that mean? He's got a Phd in WHAT? Why do his views deserve discussion?, I don't know who he is and he's talking out of his arse so why does it deserve discussion? Mel be mine - you sir are also a f***ing Chob. If my juvenile reply speaks only for me - then according to my alerts - you are f***ing WRONG. And by the way what has the fact that he's well paid got to do with anything? David Scameron is well paid but he's a f***ing chob as well so that's your "argument" down the shitter ! :)

He epitomises that lonelycunt down the pub that makes a statement when you are talking about football to try and worm his way into the conversatuion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back