Adrian Durham says........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone in the media mention Sunderland ........ Sunderland supporters comment.

Is that really such a massive surprise :rolleyes:
To comment on it is no surprise. The nature of some comments is though as all he's done is state the blindingly obvious as you have said.
Unless of course you're saying the derogatory remarks in this thread aimed at Durham aren't in anyway linked with his assessment of our upcoming season! :lol:

Not much to argue with

Exactly.

At this moment in time we are one of two or three teams who would probably look 'most likely' to join the three coming up in the battle to avoid relegation. We havent spent much or brought in many eye catching players, and now we are selling (what a lot of people would perceive to be) our best striker.

However the transfer window isn't closed, we have money to spend, if Buckley goes theres another off the wage bill, nobody knows what will happen. Wickhams move just shows how these things can come out of the blue.

A couple of signings and we will look a much better outfit. You can use Newcastle as an example, they finished one point above Sunderland mainly due to a couple of flukey wins before Christmas, yet they have added two highly regarded but untired players, theres no guarantee they will be a succes, and no one is mentioning them in terms of relegation. People are just looking at the fees they have paid and thinking 'aye, they'll be alright'

It's going to be another season where six or seven or more will be involved in the relegation battle and trying to predict any three out of those at this stage is a nonsense.

To comment on it is no surprise. The nature of some comments is though as all he's done is state the blindingly obvious as you have said.
Unless of course you're saying the derogatory remarks in this thread aimed at Durham aren't in anyway linked with his assessment of our upcoming season! :lol:

Correct.

I'm furious about this. So furious that I'm going to ring him in a fury at £3.50 a minute.

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!

That's just what he wants you to do ......... next week he'll have a pop at Newcastle :rolleyes:

He loves wickham aswell, glad I'm out of talksports range

I've never listened to it but I'm seething that anyone could suggest Sunderland might have a chance of being relegated.

I'm sure there are seethers all over the NE who feel the same :neutral:

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!

That's just what he wants you to do ......... next week he'll have a pop at Newcastle :rolleyes:

I've never listened to it but I'm seething that anyone could suggest Sunderland might have a chance of being relegated.

I'm sure there are seethers all over the NE who feel the same :neutral:
He's a bellend but great at his job, once said Roy Keane and Paul Scholes were failures as players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back